February 22, 2019
Parent/teacher conferences are coming up on March 18th and 19th, conference schedules available via the internet. Starting Monday, February 25th through Monday, March 11th, parents will have the opportunity to access their teachers’ calendars and schedule a convenient conference time. If you have not made an appointment by the end of the window, teachers will pick a time for you and notify you in a take-home note just prior to the conference period.
The school welcomes you to come in and use one of our computers if you do not have internet access at home or work. Alternatively, you may access the internet via the computers at your local library.
Please be sure to take advantage of this opportunity to efficiently schedule your appointments. Remember, the appointments are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Easy to follow instruction are located below.
Please remember the following dates.
- Scheduling window open from February 25th through March 11th.
- Parent/teacher/student conferences on March 18th and March 19th.
- Full day school for all grades on March 18th.
- ½ day school on March 19th, dismiss at 12:20 PM, no Kindergarten this day.
- No School March 22nd.
- Visit the school’s homepage (woodruff.loganschools.org) and select the Online Scheduler icon/link.
- From the Online Scheduler Home Page
- Choose your student’s school from the drop down list and click “GO”
- Enter the school password (wildcats).
- Enter your student’s “Student ID”. If you do not know their Student ID, use the LOOKUP STUDENT ID button to access the system.
- Verify the student’s birth date
- A list of your student’s teachers will be displayed. Check the box next to the name of each teacher(s) you would like to meet with.
- If you have more than one student in the school you can see all of your students’ teachers’ schedules at one time by answering YES to this question “Do you want to schedule conferences for another student?” then repeat the steps above for your other students. If you only have one student, answer NO to that question.
- You will then see the available time slots for each teacher you selected.
- Select the times that work best for your schedule.
- Enter your email address (recommended) if you would like an email reminder sent to you. (Your email address is kept private.)
- Once you have finished you can confirm your appointment details and print your conference schedule.
- Write down the Confirmation Number (you will need this number to cancel your appointment)