What Should Parents Do During an Evacuation?
- You will be notified by the school that there is an EVACUATION!
- You will go to the church on 1000W and 1000S to pick up your child(ren)
- You should enter the parking lot on the East Side of the building and follow the directions of the law enforcement officers posted there.
- You will meet with Miss Liz and Miss Jackie at the East Entrance of the church where you will then receive further instructions to check out your child(ren).
- You will then exit the parking lot on the West Side of the building.
It may make your child more comfortable if you go over the procedures with them. Below are all of Woodruff's drill and evacuation procedures.